The City of San Marcos is partnering with Community Action Inc. of Central Texas to accept donations benefitting members of our community that do not have or cannot afford air conditioning during the warm summer months.
The City is asking for donations of new, 20-inch box fans and 12-inch or larger oscillating fans. Cash or check financial donations are also accepted. All contributions will be used to purchase new fans for distribution to people in need of assistance.
Donation Drop-off Locations
The City will accept donations at all five San Marcos Fire Department Stations. Donations are also accepted during normal business hours at the San Marcos Electric Utility Office.
- Fire Station 1, 114 E. Hutchison St.
- Fire Station 2, 205 Flint Ridge Rd.
- Fire Station 3, 2420 Hunter Rd.
- Fire Station 4, 404 Broadway St.
- Fire Station 5, 100 Carlson Circle
- San Marcos Electric Utility Office, 1040 N Highway 123
Donations will be accepted through Friday, July 2. For more information, contact San Marcos Electric Utility at 512.393.8300. For media inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.