Where can I find more information?
The City will open a call center Thursday morning at 8 a.m. for residents who have questions about the elevated lead readings in the water samples. Call 512-393-8009 from 8 a.m. until 7 p.m.

People may also call the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality Water Supply Division at 512-239-4691.

Show All Answers

1. Is there lead in the water?
2. Is the water safe to drink?
3. What are EPA action levels?
4. Does the City have a history of lead contamination in the water?
5. What is the City doing about these readings?
6. Where does lead contamination come from?
7. How can I tell if I have lead in my home water?
8. What can I do to reduce lead from my home’s drinking water?
9. What do I do if I believe City water is affecting my health?
10. Does this have anything to do with the Total Trihalomethanes letter I received this summer?
11. Where can I find more information?