Temporary Food Establishments
- All food handling and storage shall take place within the establishment unless all food is prepackaged.
- Cold food must be held at 41 degrees F or below.
- Food contact surfaces must be smooth, easily cleanable and non-absorbent.
- Food prepared or stored at home is prohibited.
- Food shall be protected at all times: condiments should be in pumps, squeeze containers, or have self-closing lids or covers. Single service packs are recommended. Ice used for refrigeration shall not be used for consumption. All food and beverage, shall be stored, displayed and served so as to be protected from contamination
- Garbage and refuse must be stored in leak proof and fly proof containers. Lids must be kept on garbage containers.
- Hot food must be held at 140 degrees f or above.
- Proper equipment to keep food cold and hot.
- Provide a 5 gallon water container with a dispensing valve to leave hands free for washing; provided a soap dispenser and paper towels for hand washing.
- There must be at least one person with a Food Handler's Training Card in the booth at all times.
- Wash utensils in clear water with detergent-Sanitize with a bleach and water solution (1 ounce of bleach per gallon of water).
- Wastewater and other liquid waste including beverage ice must be contained in or drained into a leak proof container. Dispose liquid waste into approved sewage system or holding tank, waste must not be discharged on the ground.
- Food establishment construction must be enclosed with four sides and a top (plywood, canvas, plastic or fine mesh fly screen. Establishments operating on grass or dirt must use plywood, plastic tarp, or similar material for the floor.
Non-compliance with Health Regulations may result in the suspension of the operating permit and closure of the establishment.